I was producer, host and editor for this episode of “Speaking Startup,” a podcast from the Missouri Business Alert on the latest startup and entrepreneurship news in the state of Missouri.
Missouri Business Alert’s Speaking Startup podcast explores news and issues important to the state’s entrepreneurs. This week’s episode covers:
• 1:00 – Amazon is now offering a program to help entrepreneurs create their own delivery services.
• 2:43 – The U.S. Supreme Court voted to allow states to charge tax on online retail, now what?
• 5:10 – KC Crew, a business that organizes adult sports leagues in Kansas City, is moving into new fields.
• 8:32- Q&A with Mason Aid, a Columbia-based diversity and inclusion specialist
• 14:15 – Q&A with Tynan Stewart, a Columbia Missourian reporter, about changes at the True/False Film Fest
•1:39 – A look at important numbers from the week in entrepreneurship news
Check out our website for more: www.missouribusinessalert.com/sections/m…/podcasts/
Credit to Podington Bear (soundofpicture.com) for this episode’s music.